HOME  >  在学生の方へ



  • 在学生への案内





平成29年度 工学部インターンシップ担当教員一覧 6月1日現在

学  科 担当教員 メールアドレス 電話番号
建築学科 モリス・マーチン marrismn@ 3971
平島 岳雄 hirashima@ 3138
都市環境システム学科 須貝 康雄 sugai@ 3339
森永 良丙 morinaga@ 3308
デザイン学科 小野 健太 k-ono@ 3113
佐藤 浩一郎 ksato@※ 3089
機械工学科 菅原 路子 msugawara@※ 3207
メディカルシステム工学科 菅 幹生 mikio.suga@ 3083
電気電子工学科 伊藤 智義 itot@ 3550
下馬場 朋禄 shimobaba@ 3361
角江 崇 t-kakue@ 3356
ナノサイエンス学科 山田 豊和 toyoyamada@ 3915
共生応用化学科 山田 真澄 m-yamada@ 3398
画像科学科 星野 勝義 k_hoshino@ 3478
柴 史之 shiba@ 3492
情報画像学科 大澤 範高 n.osawa@ 3250
北神 正人 kitakami@ 3254
梅澤 猛 ume@※ 3235

学位論文関係 Thesis related information


平成29年度春期 論文審査日程 2017 Spring Semester Thesis Review Schedules

平成29年度秋期 論文審査日程 2017 Fall Semester Thesis Review Schedules

審査書類ダウンロード required application materials (for download)
課程博士 Degree Earned by Completing Doctoral Program
論文博士 Degree Earned by Submitting Doctoral Thesis
博士論文のインターネット公表に関する書式 Forms for Internet Publication of Doctoral Thesis



修士 Master


進路調査票 Career Path Questionnaire



工学部 学部学生の連絡先
工学系事務センター 学部学務グループ
  • 〒263-8522 千葉市稲毛区弥生町1番33号
  • 電話: 043-290-3055 (月〜金 9:00-12:00,13:00-17:00 但し祝日は除く)
  • E-mail: mak3054@ (@以下にoffice.chiba-u.jpと入力してください。)


工学研究科 大学院学生の連絡先
工学系事務センター 大学院学務グループ
  • 〒263-8522 千葉市稲毛区弥生町1番33号
  • 電話: 043-290-3887 (月〜金 9:00-12:00,13:00-17:00 但し祝日は除く)
  • E-mail:pad3885@ (@以下にoffice.chiba-u.jpと入力してください。)







留学生の方へ – To the international students

Studying at Chiba University

Student Status

At the undergraduate level there are regular undergraduate students, special auditing students and research students. At the graduate level there are regular postgraduate students and research students.

Academic Calendar

The academic year is from April to March. The first semester begins on April 1 and ends on September 30, and the second semester begins on October 1 and ends on March31.

Time of admission

Admission for regular undergraduate is in April and non-regular students in April and October. As for admission for postgraduate students, please check below for the details.


How to Apply

Prerequisites, time of application and selection criteria are different for students having different statuses. For details, contact the relevant faculty office.

Undergraduate level: mak3054@office.chiba-u.jp
Graduate level: kougaku-daigakuin@office.chiba-u.jp


Most classes at Chiba University are offered in Japanese. The exception is our short-term exchange program called Japan Program at Chiba (J-PAC*) under which classes are offered in English.

Undergraduate overseas students are required to obtain a number of credits in Japanese language and Japanese culture. Other international students except short-term exchange students may choose to take supplementary Japanese language courses if they so wish ; however, any credit will not be granted for these courses.

* J-PAC: This program is only for undergraduate level.


Short-term Student from the sister universities

Exchange Program

<Undergraduate Level>

The short-term student exchange program is a non-degree program for international students who are enrolled at an institution of higher education that has a student exchange agreement with Chiba University and who wish to study in order to learn Japanese and to experience Japanese culture.

Students may obtain credits by course work or by having their research supervised for one semester (half-year program) or for two semesters (full-year program) .

Those students whose Japanese language proficiency is relatively high may be directly admitted to a faculty or graduate school and enroll in regular university courses.

<Graduate Level>

Students of the sister universities are welcome to come and study at Chiba University under the student exchange agreement between the sister university and Chiba University. Our exchange programs allow the students to study or research at the graduate school of their choice for the duration of either one semester or one year. Examination fee, entrance fee, and tuition fee for the students are exempted by the agreement. Exchange students are able to take some courses, and the credits acquired at Chiba University are transferable to their home universities. Interested students should consult their home universities’ international office for detailed information such as requirements for this program, deadline, etc.


Major scholarships available to overseas students are Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships and Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarships.

(1) Japanese Government (MEXT) Scholarships

                        1. Recommendation by Japanese Embassy (arrival in April or October)
                          The Japanese government requests its overseas embassies and/or consulates to advertise to study in Japan on the MEXT Scholarship and to conduct preliminary selection of candidates. The preliminary selection includes (1) selection based on submitted academic records and personal history, and (2) an interview. Based on the results of the above selection process the Japanese embassy and/or consulate then recommends candidates for scholarships to MEXT, where final decision is made. For further information, contact the nearest Japanese embassy or consulate in your home country.
                        2. Recommendation by Chiba University (arrival in October)
                          Pursuant to exchange agreements or similar agreements concluded between Chiba University and foreign universities/colleges, Chiba University may recommend the provision of a MEXT scholarship to MEXT to those foreign students admitted to postgraduate courses. Those who has exceptional academic ability and are considered in need of financial assistance. The final decision is made by MEXT.
                        3. Scholarships
                          A monthly stipend of about 120,000 yen (undergraduate level) or about 145,000 yen (graduate level), round-trip air fare from the student’s home country to Japan and back. Such scholarship students do not have to pay examination, entrance or tuition fees.

(2) Monbukagakusho Honors Scholarships (Gakushu-Shorei-Hi)

Ministry of Education, Culture, Sports, Science and Technology (Monbukagakusho) offers scholarships for privately financed international students with a good academic record. As of April 2013, undergraduate student awardees receive 48,000 yen per month, and graduate student awardees receive 65,000 yen per month.

(3) Scholarships by private foundations

There are scholarships offered to international students by approximately 50 private foundations per year. Each organization commonly offers a scholarship of between 10,000 yen and 200,000 yen per month to several students.